Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sinulog 2011 - Pit Senyor!!

I've been already witnessing this festival for how many years. Mind you, I was from the town Oslob, a 3-hour trip with a bus to the south eastern part of Cebu province. When I was in high school, I always save from my daily alowance just to have money before January comes so that I can witness this said event. I remembered how many snacks I missed because of this event.



This year, since I was already working here in Cebu City and been residing here since I was in college, I dont't want to miss this BIG event. Last night, I and my girlfriend jean were at the fuente Osmeña circle to get some pictures of the giant christmas tree and some of the beautiful spots their. You can see some of our photos below.





No comments:

Post a Comment