Thursday, January 27, 2011

Internet Marketer - New Career

As what you all know, I've been in web development for almost 3 years. Since I started my job as part time php programmer when I was still a 3rd yr. student of BSIT, then I become a web designer/programmer when I graduated until I became a Senior Web Developer, I shall say that my experience and skills are already enough and I realized that I need to have a new career.





Now, I applied for an internet marketer. So from the word itself, my idea on this is to market a product or service online or over the internet. Actually, Internet marketing is a really broad topic and I read a lot about it. Based on what I have read, It may also refer to Affiliate Marketing, Article Marketing, Email Marketing, etc. I choose this career because I want to develop my skills also in marketing and since I am into web environement this leads me to internet marketing.

1 comment:

  1. nice.. God Bless to your new career!!!

    BTW, the text cloud is nice..

    ReplyDelete