Monday, December 6, 2010

Kerygma Keeps Inspiring Me

After attending the KERYGMA CONFERENCE 2010, my life now has become more meaningful than before. Ask me "why?".

Time to time, I'm always thinking of what can I do make my life more meaningful and then "The Feast" come to me and then Kerygma Conference was introduced. If you want to change your life also and want to have this very good feeling of me right now then I adviced you to attend "The Feast Cebu" every Monday at CAP Building. There are 2 sessions now, its from 6:00pm - 8:00pm and will have 30-minute break for the next session at 8:30pm - 10:30pm. It's really great if you feel it for yourself personally.






From the kerygma conference, I received free Kerygma magazines and starting reading them. Now, my life was really changed. Asked me again "why?".

It's because my relationship with God now is stronger than before. Isn't it fulfilling? Yes it really is! Nothing more can give you much fulfillment in life than a life touched and restored by God. It's really a great feeling, I want to shout to the Lord "Alleluhiah". Thank you that in some point in my life I realized that I am Your servant... that I am Your ambassador... that I am Yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment