Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kerygma Conference 2010 was a SUCCESS

Dec. 4, 2010 - A day of success because I received God's blessings. Wait a minute, is this true? Do I really received God's blessings? Yes it is. Now, ask me "why?"...

I said this it's because I just knew the most important thing in my whole life - "I am an ambassador of God!", and I believe you are too. Aren't you blessed? Now tell this to youself : "I am blessed because I am an ambassador of God!". Say it again, "I am blessed because I am an ambassador of God!".




What do God's ambassadors do?

Well, Isn't it obvious? Why do you think I write this article? Ask me "why?"... This answer is very simple, this is my way in doing my duties as an ambassador of god. I know I am not really good in writing, but I did this because at this moment I am inspired and I don't want that this feeling will just end up to me. I want you to feel also what I feel right now. How great is the feeling to be inspired and touched by the Lord. If you want to have this feeling, I suggest you to attend "The Feast in Cebu" held every Monday at CAP Auditorium, Osmena Blvd, Cebu City. It's from 6:00pm - 8:00pm and 8:30pm - 10:30 pm. Here you will understand what I mean and received God's grace.


RESTORATION - Be Blessed. Be Inspired. Be Restored.

This is the theme of the said event. If you came to think, who was the man behind this activity? Now, ask me "who?"...

He is Bro. Bo Sanchez, co-founder of Light of Jesus Ministry and founder of Kerygma - the first spiritual magazine in the Philippines. Kerygma is a Greek word which means "Proclamation of the Gospel". Last January 2010, KERYGMA turned 20 years of continuous success. Bo Sanchez, a man who was given the gift of wisdom and use this gift to lift up other people to God's embrace. He has touched so many hearts, inspired so many lives (including me) and opened so many eyes to see God's unconditional love for us. Bottom line, this event was a success because I myself was blessed, inspired and restored.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.jeanbeltran.info/2010/12/i-attended-cebu-kerygma-conference-2010.html

    ReplyDelete