Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Add Paypal Donation Button to Website

Do you want to have a paypal donation button for your web page where in your avid visitors of your website will donate some money for your effort? You can follow the simple steps:

1. Log in to your Paypal account. If you don't have a paypal account, you can visit paypal page and get a Free Paypal account by clicking sign up.


2. After the successfull log in, click on the "Merchant Services" tab.


3. Scroll down your browser window and  in the right part of the page under Key Features, click "Donations".


4. You will see some options where "Donations" is the selected, just leave it this way. Fill out the first field (Organization name/service) which is required and all the remaining fields are optional. You can customize your button and preview it. You can now click "Create Button".


5. Now, you will see the page containing the html code for your paypal donation. Copy the code and place it to your web page and your done.


You now have a donation button for your website.

3 comments:

  1. ayos ah. wa ko kaybaw ani dah even though I already have a paypal account. nangeta pud ko unsaon ning button for paypal donation... ma try nga...

    Rox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..working jud n cya, i used it with my blog also if you noticed the paypal donate button at the right part of my page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I found this by a google search. I'm trying to figure out how to integrate the paypal donation widget I already have for friends' blogs into a facebook page that promotes my cause. Any idea how? Facebook just ignores the HTML that paypal provides. I found "WhatGives!?" as recommended by both facebook and paypal, but it wants to create an entirely new widget/app thing. I can't integrate the existing one as far as I can tell.

    Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete